- Personal details provided by you to NorwestIT through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold or made available in any way to any third party.
- NorwestIT may communicate with you with other information that is complementary to your original request.
- Each electronic communication (i.e. email) will have clear ‘opt-out’ instructions so you can choose not to receive further communications from NorwestIT.
How NorwestIT uses the information you provide:
NorwestIT may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
NorwestIT generally uses personal information to:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested;
- Communicate with you;
- Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the ANorwestIT website in which NorwestIT believes you may be interested; and
- Give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and ‘e-newsletters’ from NorwestIT.
If you wish to opt-out of our communication:
It is not in NorwestIT’s interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement please contact us.
- This policy governs, in addition to any applicable law, the collection, use and disclosure by the Practice of your personal information and outlines how you can access that information. It is only applicable on the assumption that: you provide us with all information marked as compulsory on any relevant application forms, you warrant that all information provided to us is complete, accurate and up to date at all times.
- You hereby consent to the collection, use, holding and/or disclosure of your personal information by the Practice in order to render the services requested and required.
- The Practice may collect and/or hold the following personal information about you: name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card details, driver’s licence number, date of birth and organisation details and identification.
- The personal information the Practice collects may be used for the following purposes: to render our services, for billing purposes and for any other purpose for which you would reasonably expect your personal information to be used.
- Your personal information may be disclosed, and you hereby irrevocably consent to such disclosure, in the following circumstances: to our authorised officers and our agents for the purpose of rendering and administering our services, for billing or credit collection purposes, to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, under compulsion of law, to lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life or health, to you or with your consent.
- You can contact NorwestIT to request a copy of your personal information. Access of your personal information may be refused if: providing access would pose a serious and imminent threat to life or health of a person, providing access would create an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others, the request is frivolous and vexatious, denial of access is authorised or required by law.